2001 Stimson La-Mediterranee Motorhome
SEE SLIDESHOW BELOW FOR
Designed and produced by renowned automotive designer Barry Stimson in the early 2000's. This design was the predecessor of the Romahome Dimension / R30 and many of the features built into the La-Mediterranee were incorporated in the later Romahome production models.
This is a compact 2 berth motorhome having a 3way fridge, hot & cold water, gas heating, shower & toilet, NEW 4 burner gas hob and grill. The original rooflight has been replaced with a new mini Heki version complete with flynet & blackout blind.
The motorhome has 4 fully belted seats that swivel and can be easily convert into 2 comfortable single beds. The vehicle fits neatly into a standard car parking space being 4.75m (15' 7'') long, 2.45m (8' 1'') including mirrors, wide and 2.80m (9' 3'') high including roof mounted tv aerial.
The motorhome is a 2001 Fiat Ducato 10 chassis complete with rear tow bar and fitted with a 1.9 litre turbo diesel engine. The current personal number plate will be retained.
- • MOT 3rd May 2018.
- • Serviced annually, current mileage 46739 miles which will increase slightly.
- • Cambelt replaced at36,359 miles September 2013.
- • A reconditioned gearbox and new clutch were installed at 45,716 miles June 2017.
The motorhome will come with :-
- • A brand new Isabella Shadow sun awning.
- • Avtex 10” TV / DVD player.
- • New circular dining table.
- • A full set of insulated Silverscreens including back doors.
- • 2 folding chairs.
The motorhome is based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight. I am open to any inspection and could collect you from any of the Island based ferry terminals at Yarmouth, Cowes, Fishbourne or Ryde. Should you decide to purchase I could deliver it to Lymington, Southampton or Portsmouth at my cost to a mainland buyer.
Please contact Hugh on
0773 087 1655