Newlogotop
businessfriends

Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Alarm

 

We bought this for our home but as it is mobile we are taking it away in our motorhome when we go camping.

 

Carbon monoxide can be lethal, you can't smell it, you can't see it but it can kill you. We found this very easy to use if you are using it at home you can fit it to the wall or do as we do and leave it free standing on a shelf etc., that way when you go away in your campervan or caravan you can take it with you.

 

 

It will emit a loud high pitched beeping noise if carbon monoxide is present, it is also an intelligent alarm in that it responds quickest to high levels of carbon monoxide.

 

The alarm will warn you when the batteries are low, it takes 3 AA batteries which are included.

 

I comes complete with batteries and instructions.

 

We bought it in Asda in April 2014 and it cost just £7.00, not much to pay for peace of mind and your family's safety, see more here at Asda: Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Alarm

 

See our video review below.

 

twitter48a1facebook48a1youtube48a1donate1aSELL YOUR MOTOR HOME ORavonmclogo3sparepartstore2addabaklogoChapelMotorhomes2AF4155SmallMotorhomesbanner110x115fw1Wellhouselogo1pandpThumbnail1